Frequently asked questions about hand stamped Jewelry by Von Meyer Jewelry
- How long will it take to receive my jewelry?
Items ship within 3-5 Business days or sooner .
Please keep in mind that During the busy seasons (Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day) it may take a little longer.
- What is your jewelry made of?
The materials for each piece are noted in their product description, but all of our jewelry is made of quality materials- sterling silver, 14k gold, 14k rose gold, 14k white gold, 14kt gold filled, fine silver, sterling silver, swarovski birthstone crystals and freshwater pearls. Our pieces are lead free.
- (For Hand Stamped Items) Will the letters or stamped designs be perfectly straight?
No, each letter or design stamp is individually hand stamped, making it impossible to get the letters perfectly straight. The slightly off-set letters add to the charm of a hand stamped piece! Please expect a variance from our pictures as every piece is different.
- Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we have international shipping options at checkout. We are not responsible for any customs fees that may be charged by your country. We will always make sure to mark your item as a gift to try and save on custom fees.
I need a quick gift, can I rush my order?
Yes on special occasions I will accept rush order. Please contact me first at email@example.com
- Can I combine 2 separate orders and save on shipping?
Due to the volume of orders we are unable to combine separate orders.
What forms of payment do you take?
We are able to accept Master Cards, Visa Cards, American Express Cards, Discover Cards and Paypal.
- Why was my credit card already charged when I haven't received my order?
Due to the customized nature of our jewelry, your card will be charged as soon as the order is placed.
- Can I exchange my chain for a different size?
Sure! Please send back the unworn chain to us with a note telling us the size you would like along with a self addressed stamped envelope for us to return the new chain to you in. We will contact you for additional payment if there is a need.
- My necklace is tarnishing, what do I do? If you item is not currently oxidized in the design - Sterling silver naturally tarnishes, especially in humid conditions. Please clean your jewelry up in a snap with our polish pads. Storing your piece in an airtight plastic baggie will help it to not tarnish.
We are happy to clean your piece up for you anytime you need, just contact us first and let us know it's coming. Please be sure to include a self addressed stamped padded envelope for us to ship it back to you in.
- (For hand stamped items) Can I have something stamped on the back of a charm?
Unless noted in the product description, we can only stamp on one side of the charms.
How can I contact you?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org